Thursday, March 08, 2007

Hamosexual

Is it safe to blog while inebriated? We shall see.
Tonight, at a French restaurant, I faced a basic truth about myself. It is a truth I denied for many years--specifically, the five and a half years I spent as a vegetarian.
I am hamosexual.
I am a flaming hamo.
Put me in front of a French saucisson. Or a slice of pate. Or a serving of jambon cru, France's equivalent of proscuitto: dry-cured ham. Or even bacon. The result? I am totally enslaved.
To deny this, would be to deny some of my most basic desires. I will not do that anymore. It is time for me to come out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can totally relate!! i, too, am a hamosexual. always have been - although i've hitherto referred to myself as a 'porkaterian.'
i think my new self-description shall be 'hamo-homo.'

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, that explains why you like my Posole so much. The magic of pork!

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home